A BOUQUET of your choice. :D
- Gladiolus: Are you violent?
- Only when I’m being playful? Aside from that, I am the least violent person there is. I’m a huge pussy, to be honest.
- Peony: Are you lucky?
- Sometimes I feel like times get hard, but in the end, I’m far more luckier than I can even begin to comprehend. I’ve got a family that loves me, a roof over my head, I’m getting an education, and I’ve got the world’s most amazing boyfriend.
- Orchid: Are you a charming person?
- I like to think I am. :3
- Hydrangea: Have you endured/suffered for beauty?
- I’ve suffered a lot of mental torment, mostly caused by myself. I’ll never be 100 percent happy with my body, and I know that it’s wrong. It’s simply something that’s on my mind every second of every day, but I’ve learned to live with it.
Edinburgh-based graphic design student Thomas Wightman has produced a trio of astounding book sculptures for his graduation project.
Roses: Who is your love interest?
Lilacs: Do you consider yourself beautiful and innocent?
Irises: Do you have words worth spreading? Wise words?
Gladiolus: Are you violent?
Lilies: Have you lost someone important to you?
Protea: Are you courageous?
Peony: Are you lucky?
Orchid: Are you a charming person?
Statice: What do you like to remember?
Sun flower: What brings you happiness?
Lisianthus: What do you appreciate?
Sweet pea: Are you delicate or sweet?
Tulip: Are you elegant or graceful?
Hydrangea: Have you endured/suffered for beauty?
Fresia: Who is your best friend?